We've moved to 3740 N. Josey Lane, Suite 102, Carrollton, TX 75007, Tel: 972-325-7232, Fax: 972-215-7333

Free Pattern Of The Day???

Posted by: Judi (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2009 02:29AM

Anyone know what happened to the Free Pattern of The day at Annie's Attic?

Forums:

Posted by: carolishere (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2009 07:16AM

Hi Judi, I just received a new one today. Check in your spam box, that's where I get mine.

Carol

Posted by: KT (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2009 09:41AM

On another site I read that Annie's Attic has discontinued this pattern a day on their site and moved it to an affiliated crochet website.

Posted by: JJKnitter (IP Logged)
Date: July 06, 2009 11:56AM

I copied this from another site for you:
Annie's Free Patterns
Thank you for your interest in our products. We are no longer featuring the free pattern of the day, but you can find lots of free and wonderful patterns at our other sites: Free-Crochet.com, Free-KnitPatterns.com and Free-Quilting.com.

Posted by: Judi (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2009 04:09AM

Thanks for your responses. I liked it better the other way. Why do people insist on fixinf what is not broken?

Posted by: KT (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2009 09:54AM

I don't think that anyone has said anything was "broken" about the free pattern feature. Evidently, Annie's Attic did not feel it made continued business sense to offer this feature. There is a cost to the company to make sure there is a pattern available, as well as cost to operate that portion of their website. And it might be that they were running out of patterns.

Posted by: Mother Hen (IP Logged)
Date: July 07, 2009 02:02PM

I have saved the Annie's Attic patterns for over a year and I can go back to each date that I saved in 2007 and 2008 and into 2009 and the patterns were the same for each day of the month.

I think Annie offered what they had .

I signed up on the site for a NEW daily E-mail and today I received a Welcome to a site > it has AA pattern info and it comes from Talking Crochet [Carol_Alexander@DRGnewsletters.com]!
It also included several FREE patterns .

So it looks like Annie's has connected with another Co.
Just as SHE did with the CROCHET Magazine that many of us Subscribe to !

I see 3 groups now together !!!

Mother Hen <><
" Creating Is A God Thing "

Posted by: bevq (IP Logged)
Date: July 24, 2009 01:46PM

Have you tried this website?
They even offer links the ones you missed last week!

[www.dailycrocheter.com]

I love them. :)

Have a wonderful day everyone!
BevQ