- Before you begin the Craft Yarn Council’s Certification application:
- You must LOG IN if you are already a member of this website or REGISTER to create a user name and password. You will be required to fill in your USER NAME in the application below.
- If you are interested in teaching at Michaels, you must include the 4-digit store code indicating where you would like to teach. Refer to this store list and copy the 4-digit code into the form below.
- There are three ways to apply:
- You can submit the online application and also pay online through PayPal. If you are paying by PayPal, remember to select the technique and payment options from the pulldown menus.
If you are paying using someone else's PayPal account, please change the SHIPPING ADDRESS to reflect the name and address of the person taking the course; AND in the ADD SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO SELLER field, please indicate the email of the person taking the course. -OR-
- You can submit the online application and then mail your check to Council offices. If you chose this option, please download the Program Payment Form and send it along with your check.
- You can download an application, complete and mail it along with your check made out to the Craft Yarn Council. CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY: All checks or money orders MUST be in U.S. Dollars.
Students have six months to complete each level of the Certified Instructors Program or additional fees will apply.
Note: Members of TKGA and CGOA receive special discounts but must include their membership number on the application.
Craft Yarn Council
469 Hospital Dr., Suite E
Gastonia, NC 28054
All questions with a red asterisk (*) are required answers.