I am knitting a garter stitch scarf and think I messed up on a stitch or two. I thought I had heard of a technique called unknitting ----- if I unravel it, I am really bad at getting stitches back on the needle correctly. Could anyone tell me if there is such a procedure and if so, I'll look it up and see if I can find out how to do it.......thanks so much.